Sold

Rock Road, Crossgates, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1

Price £230,000

Overview

3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow for sale in Rock Road, Crossgates, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1

Key Features:

  • 3-bed Detached Bungalow
  • Non Standard Construction
  • 2 Receptions
  • Bathroom
  • Conservatory / Rear Porch
  • Large Gravelled Parking Area
  • Detached Garage
  • Large Gardens
  • PVC Double Glazed
  • Oil-Fired Central Heating


A tastefully modernised 3-bed detached bungalow with oil central heating, PVC double-glazing, garage and large gently sloping garden, set in a quiet location only ½-mile from a Primary School, shop and cafe. Only suitable for cash buyers.


A spacious detached bungalow, the original 75% being built around 1970 by Woolaway from prefabricated concrete panels and the other 25% a modern timber framed extension with rendered concrete block walls and whitewashed elevations, all under a concrete tiled roof. It has been tastefully modernised, has oil fired central heating, PVC double-glazing and briefly provides: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory / Rear Porch, thre... Read more

Important information

This is a Freehold property.

epc

Ithon View, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, Ld1

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House

Ithon View, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1

Llanfihangel Rhydithon, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, Ld1

2 Bedroom Detached House

Llanfihangel Rhydithon, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1

Lakeside Avenue, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, Ld1

3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow

Lakeside Avenue, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1

Barium Villas, Llangammarch Wells, Powys, Ld4

2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House

Barium Villas, Llangammarch Wells, Powys, LD4

Camddwr Rise, Tremont Parc, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, Ld1

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House

Camddwr Rise, Tremont Parc, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1

Hernog Close, Tremont Park, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, Ld1

3 Bedroom Link Detached House

Hernog Close, Tremont Park, LLandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1


Book a Property Valuation